The Subdrill DSV™ Test Stand provides a quick, easy, pre-defined and safe method of testing Drill Stem Valves prior to installation in the string, without requiring the Rotary Table, Rig Tongs or Iron Roughneck.
Now standardised fleet wide with a number of drilling contractors, the DSV™ Test Stand is designed for easy operation.
Sub-Drill / DNV Design Verification
• 15,000 psi Maximum Working Pressure
• Requires only a Chain Tong for make-up and break-out of X-Overs and Valves
• Avoids the use of the Rotary Table, Rig Tongs or Iron Roughneck
• Compact design
• Interchangeable X-Overs available for Drilling & Tubing Rotary Threads
• Non-Rotate feature
• Tests off-line in parallel with BOP testing or drilling