• Prevents spillage on the drill floor, reducing crew clean-up time and wash water disposal volumes
• Speeds up operations during wet trips - Saves time and money
Unique patented design
• Incorporating outer frame and closing mechanism producing the strongest pneumatic closing force on the market – no latch required
Quick change seals
• Replace in under two minutes when pipe size changes
Long service life
• Unique outer frame protects working parts from collision damage
Improves crew safety on the drill floor
• Avoids crew working too close to the pipe and mud discharge area
• Unitised outer frame protects crew from pinch points
• Reduces crew fatigue caused by continuous handling of a standard manual mud bucket
MS-V2A: WEIGHT 335KG / 737Lbs
MS-V3A: WEIGHT 460KG / 1020Lbs
Please click here to view and download.
Sub-Drill run a 'lunch & learn' for companies that are looking to find out more about specific products and services. Please click here to make your enquiry.