Essential in preventing the loss of drilling fluid
The main purpose of the pneumatic MS-V™ Mud Bucket is to control and redirect drilling fluids during drill floor procedures, keeping the fluid in the circulation system, and reducing costs and pollution of the environment. The Mud Bucket prevents drilling fluid spillage on the drill floor, reduces slip hazards, crew clean-up time, wash water disposal volumes, increases safety and reduces crew fatigue.
The outer frame design of our Mud Bucket protects working parts from collision damage, and avoids crew working too close to the pipe and mud discharge area, protecting the crew from pinch points. The design also incorporates a closing mechanism that produces the strongest pneumatic closing force on the market.
The Sub-drill MS-V™ Mud Bucket is currently used by many of the global energy majors, drilling contractors and oilfield rental companies, and is renowned for its unique design, safety features, low maintenance and operational simplicity. Currently Sub-drill has more than 300 units working globally.
• Effective Mud Bucket containment on the Drill Floor. Saves and recycles drilling fluids, reducing costs and pollution of the environment
• Prevents spillage on the drill floor, reducing crew clean-up time and wash water disposal volumes
• Speeds up operations during wet trips - Saves time and money
Unique patented design
• The pneumatic Mud Bucket incorporates an outer frame and closing mechanism producing the strongest pneumatic closing force on the market – no latch is required.
Quick change seals
• Replace in under two minutes when pipe size changes
Long service life
• Unique outer frame of Mud Bucket protects working parts from collision damage